Exact Measurement For More Sustainable Innovation and Progress
Coherence Technology and it's practical application, Quantum Noise Reduction System, establishes a time-independent or exact standard for measuring time.
Improvements In Energy Levels, Job Satisfaction, and Creativity With Coherence Technology
Behavioral And Productivity Studies
A test questionnaire was given measuring energy and stress levels, psychological and physiological response to computers and telephones, job satisfaction, and productivity.
There were a total of 47 employees in five different groups (from several companies including International Monetary Fund, Telegroup, Reading's Fun, and others.)
The test questionnaire was filled out by each employee before the installation of the CT.
CT was installed at each workstation for a period of two weeks. At the end of two weeks the test questionnaires were filled out again.
In each study, the daily work routine was not altered except for the installation of the CT. The questionnaires were then calculated to determine the individual’s overall rating. These individual ratings were then averaged within each group to determine the final result.
The five different groups showed improvements ranging from 17.9 to 31.8% at the end of the two-week period with the CT connected.
(In the studies where the CT was removed, a reversal of improvements, ranging from 19.2 to 24%, occurred.)
At the International Monetary Fund in Washington DC:
Sixteen CT Software programs were installed on Computers in the External Relations Department and the Administration Department's Graphics Sections of the IMF. Staff in those departments completed a questionnaire indicating the following benefits:
- All members reported that the Coherence Technology Software was easily installed and interfaced with existing software without any compatibility problems.
- All CT Software users reported positive benefits in the area of personal and business relationships. Staff members reported smooth and easy interactions with others, both at home and in the office.
- Almost all reported that they were driven to work on their computers – a necessity for those who earn their living at the computer.
- There was also relief from the physical stresses and strains of working at the computer, such as eyestrain, and aches in the neck and shoulder, that can hamper creativity and productivity.
- Customer Service Staff, who spend 6-8 hours a day in the very stressful and demanding job of resolving staff member’s problems, showed a remarkable upbeat disposition after the CT Software was installed.
- One of the most obvious effects has been the impression of other teams of experts from other buildings. They view the Coherence Technology test group as much more relaxed, professional, and the place they want to be if given an opportunity. Read International Monetary Fund letter.