Exact Measurement For More Sustainable Innovation and Progress
Coherence Technology and it's practical Noise Reduction System, establishes a time-independent or exact standard for measuring time.
Seeds Germinate Faster And Grow Larger
With Coherence Technology
Agricultural, Biofuel, and Horticultural Applications
Gabriel Howearth, a horticulturist in New Mexico, received funds from several sources, including the United Nations, to begin research on agricultural methods for 3rd world countries and non-hybrid seeds.
He performed a controlled experiment with several types of seeds and CT. The following procedures were followed:
- Seeds were isolated: Corn, amaranth, squash, melon, and bean.
- Seeds were divided into two equal parts.
- One half of the seeds were treated with CT. The other half were untouched. Both were transported to New Mexico under identical conditions.
- Both halves were planted in fertile soil in two rows, side by side.
- After three weeks, 95% of the seeds that had been treated with CT germinated 30 to 40% faster and were 5% to 25% larger.
A later study by a plant geneticist in Washington State, Bruce Tineo, found similar results except that the plants treated with CT grew approximately 65-72% larger than the control plants.