Exact Measurement For More Sustainable Development, Innovation, and Progress
A coherence-based Noise Reduction System, establishes a time-independent reference, or exact standard, for measuring time. Download summary of scientific research here.
Improvements For Hearing Aid Users
With Coherence Technology
From research on hearing aid users and the data from discrete signal analysis techniques, CT offers improvements in the following areas:
- Greater speech intelligibility - more exchange with the auditory environment
- Higher resolution of sound - users are reporting less need for increasing volume
- Better speech separation - users are hearing better in crowds and in noise filled auditory environments
- Improved hearing after prolonged use
- Improved harmonic separation by the inner ear - change in the cumulative spectra of harmonics
- Adjusted harmonic intensities to the needs of the user - different energy-time curve
- Less cross talk between specific auditory signals - less cross correlation
- More auditory information is reaching the ear - greater auto correlation.